Scott Aukerman’s Comedy Death Ray is being turned into a graphic novel, according to an article posted by Variety. The live show plays host to a number of established as well as up-and-coming comedians on a weekly basis in Los Angeles. So far, the project boasts a long list of impressive names, including Bob Odenkirk, David Cross, Zach Galifianakis, Sarah Silverman, B.J. Novak, Patton Oswalt, Paul Scheer and Janeane Garofalo. Each comedian will contribute a comicbook. Check out the Comedy Death Ray podcasts here.
- From “The Marvel Monthly,” Newsletter of The Magicians and Spellbinders Local 319
- MICHAEL CERA PODCAST
- Sitcom Scripts Read Live: We’ll Be There For You!
- PODCAST: Live Sitcom Scripts!
- MOTHER’S DAY RECIPES: TENDER LOVING CREPES
- Stephen J Cannell: The Game!
- Rip Torn Rallies An Imaginary Posse
- Avatar: RACIST PLOT!??!
- This is the End