It may be a long distance from our Montreal home-base, but interested parties should take note in an interesting party happening tonight in the Big Napple. Tim and Eric are hosting some party thing at a place called Santos Party House. According to a reliable NYC insider, the night will consist of “them doing some jokes and then a few bands i guess?” So to all our reader in New York City, make sure you check this out tonight, even though this message is entirely redundant as you told us about this thing in the first place.
- From “The Marvel Monthly,” Newsletter of The Magicians and Spellbinders Local 319
- MICHAEL CERA PODCAST
- Sitcom Scripts Read Live: We’ll Be There For You!
- PODCAST: Live Sitcom Scripts!
- MOTHER’S DAY RECIPES: TENDER LOVING CREPES
- Stephen J Cannell: The Game!
- Rip Torn Rallies An Imaginary Posse
- Avatar: RACIST PLOT!??!
- This is the End