In keeping with the modern tradition of bestowing frivolous names upon themed recipes, my editors have encouraged me to imbue this crepe recipe with a motherly theme. It can be sensibly enjoyed at any time of the year, by non-mothers and even non-females. It is best enjoyed alongside the French-Kissed Vanilla Ice Cream (page 158), or possibly the Strawberry Confit (page 162). As always, beware of the clown. Continue reading
- From “The Marvel Monthly,” Newsletter of The Magicians and Spellbinders Local 319
- MICHAEL CERA PODCAST
- Sitcom Scripts Read Live: We’ll Be There For You!
- PODCAST: Live Sitcom Scripts!
- MOTHER’S DAY RECIPES: TENDER LOVING CREPES
- Stephen J Cannell: The Game!
- Rip Torn Rallies An Imaginary Posse
- Avatar: RACIST PLOT!??!
- This is the End